Your kitty may develop health issues that can range from overweight to kidney issues or diabetes. There may be things you can do to help your fluff ball attain better health by simply feeding them differently. The articles below will help you target foods that can help with many different health and wellness issues you might be facing.
These are the articles we are currently working on. Please check back often!
- Best cat food for kidney disease
- Best cat food for weight loss
- Best dry food for diabetic cats
- Best cat food for healthy coats
- Best cat food for picky cats
- Best cat food for sensitive stomachs
- Best cat food for cats that throw up
- Best dry cat food for allergies
- Best cat food for diarrhea
- Best cat food for older cats with bad teeth
Of course, it’s always best to consult with your veterinarian to diagnose specific issues so you know you are helping your kitty move toward true health.
A poor appetite, throwing up, or a dull coat can indicate a more serious health issue, so check with your vet before making big dietary changes for your little one.